System Glossary
 Glossary Search for transverse ridges (Search Options)

Definition of Term

transverse ridges
(english) Small narrow ridges on the labial and lingual surfaces of the crown, apicobasally oriented and sometimes extending to the cusp edges. (See also: crown, cusp, teeth)

Other Search Engines

European Environment Agency Glossary of the European Environmental Agency
Wikipedia The Free Encyclopedia
Encyclopedia Britannica Highly authoritative source
EPA Terms Glossary of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
LingInfo Glossary of biological terms
Google Search The largest Internet Search Engine
Google Image Search for Images related to the term
Glossary Index: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Back to Search
Update Glossary Entry | Add Glossary Entry
Back to Top